-

Sunday, July 5, 2015

,

A Random Update




The first two parts were written last June 12. I haven't had the time to continue until now.

THOUGHTS

These past few weeks I've been feeling confused and lonely about some things. I'm not really good at dealing with my emotions so that's why I'm going all apeshit again.

I've been wanting to cut my hair again for the third time in a month. You see, I have this urge to chop my hair off when I'm feeling somber so I thought, I might as well shave all my hair off. Kidding.

SCHOOL


I've been feeling apprehensive towards university. I know I still have many more weeks to waste away but I can't help but feel agitated. I really don't want to go to school. Don't get me wrong, I love learning. It's just the anxiety I feel when I think about living in a new environment and meeting new people completely shots through the roof. I don't know anyone aside from a few acquaintances here and there. I'm completely afraid.

I'm truly missing high school. This is one of the reasons why I've been feeling down lately. This is probably the worst feeling ever - missing people and places and knowing you can't go back again. I know you can always meet up and visit the school but it will never be the same again.

I've been hooked listening to Daughter. Again, one of the reasons why I'm feeling pessimistic these past few weeks.....


At Present. July 5, 2015. 11:38 pm

THOUGHTS

I'm continuing this post for the same reason I wrote the above - that, I can't say anytime soon. Yes, I did cut my hair but I'm still feeling the same. Without the confusion this time. I try not to think about it though. I try really hard but sometimes those emotions just get you.

SCHOOL 

I still feel the same towards school. Well, I now know the people in my block. I had a little chat with them but that doesn't really change anything. I'll just see on August. Wish me luck.

Well, I still miss high school. I guess that feeling will never leave.

RANDOM LIFE UPDATES

My best friend (selcouth-sonder) and I just published our first short film entitled "Paralysis". It's about someone who finds comfort in solitude. Speaking of short films, we just finished editing our second one yesterday. It's livelier and more colorful compared to the first one.

I just finished editing my Baler Vlog earlier. I don't know when I'll publish it though. I still have to draft a blog post. Speaking of vlogs, I keep on putting the Thailand one on hold but I'm almost done as of this writing.

I'm still drafting Thailand Day 2. I know. I'm lazy when it comes to these things.

I still haven't finished watching How To Get Away With Murder, Skins Season 3, American Horror Story: Asylum, and My So-Called Life, oh and Carrie Diaries which I had put on hold two summers ago.

11 days ago, I started journalizing again. In connection, I'm back to updating my literature blog after half a year. I figured I needed a way to pour my thoughts out while I wait for the time being.

That's it for an update. I should sleep all these off.

Or uhm maybe not.























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.