-

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

,

Birthday Adventures



The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. 
- Hubert H. Humphrey


PART ONE 

(I'm eight days late for this post. Yikes...)


Ian, Me, Kristel & Hansel

On the morning of my birthday, my best friends decided to surprise me. They left little gifts all over the house that had a clue on it for me to find the next one. Anyway, I woke up that day feeling all excited as I planned a little adventure for the four of us. 


I found this McDonald's breakfast sitting pretty on the table and then....I found a paper under. It led to the next gift which was a jar/mug. The paper had an instruction - to go to the bathroom in our old house since he/she was waiting there. Thinking that my father was the one who had kindly provided my first meal of the day, I didn't bother to check since he and my mother left early. So I went up to my room and listened to music to kill time....for two hours. TWO HOURS. I made them wait (unintentionally, of course) for two hours. God, I'm a terrible person... My father arrived before 12 and asked if I had found all the clues. "Meron pa po ba? Wala sa CR..." I hurriedly went to the bathroom and found an EFFICASCENT OIL. (If you didn't know, I have gastritis which makes me expel gas like there's no tomorrow.) Oh man, that gift was comic. Going back, I found the next gift/clue. Again, it had an instruction - to go to the place where I frequently take pictures of sunsets. There they are with a cake, a box of pizza and a bouquet of roses. They definitely succeeded because the whole thing left me in awe. I couldn't ask for more. Their mere presence was a gift in itself.



Laser tag at Market! Market! WE HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME HERE. We were laughing uncontrollably. Kristel and I giggled so hard everytime we try to shoot each other because it felt like we were doing an act of betrayal on our friendship. LOL. 


Don't ask





Coffee, books, and best friends. What a way to spend the afternoon. 


"Keep anyone with whom you can read in silence." - Lemony Snicket



Then we went to Maginhawa St. Quezon City for late dinner.





PART TWO

My friends/classmates surprised me with a BOODLE FIGHT. Man, the food was just awesome. 

____

I've always been the one to plan out surprises/join them. And quite frankly, surprises don't really fascinate me mainly because I don't like it when I'm suddenly being put on the spot. But these two events are definitely an exception. What more can I say? The people behind them are the ones I treasure the most. So if you find yourself somewhere in these pictures, I just want to say thank you and I appreciate you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.