-

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things Vol. 2





This came in a day late but that's better than never! Here are 10 things that made me happy this week:


  1. 1. Finishing P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. Oh, the feels. I want a pocketbook version of this just so I could carry it close to me. That's how much I love this book. 

  2. 2. Jenny Han favoriting my tweet about the book! ASDFGHJKL

  3. 3. Strolling around U.P. Campus with my best friend. Kristel and I decided to check the place out since she'll be studying there for college. We rode the U.P. Ikot, if I'm not mistaken, for four times just to get to certain places. Getting lost was the fun part.

  4. We then went to the Sunken Garden. When Kristel and I were talking, I noticed a couple intensely making out behind a tree! LOL

  5. Cool art in the College of Mass Communication Building 

  6. 4. Finally trying Zarks Burger. Unfornately, I don't have any picture of the food, only the aftermath, and it wasn't pretty. Hahaha. Nonetheless, the food was a-ma-zing. I learned they have a branch in Taft so....*evil laugh*.

  7. 5. Laughing hysterically along Katipunan. Kristel had a Mary Poppins moment when she opened her umbrella and boy, she really did open that thing.



  8. 6. Worlds of Fun with the best friend. Precious times <3

  9. 7. Finally buying some CDs for me to burn songs on.

  10. 8. Trying the Atomic (the hottest flavour) chicken wings at WingStreet in Taguig. I'm a sucker for spicy food so I just had to try this one! It didn't disappoint. 

  11. 9. Having deep, meaningful and fun conversations with my best friends.

  12. 10. Finding inspiration for my new place. I like the designing part. The living far from my parents? Not so much....



How about you? How is your week so far? Let's talk. 

This is a blog link-up of Ditz Revolution's Friday's 10 Happy Things


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.