-

Monday, May 25, 2015

,

Thailand Day 1 | April 2015



If there's one thing I would like to do until I die, it would be traveling. 

Ever since my U.S trip three years ago, my urge to explore new places just keeps on intensifying. And so when my mother announced that we will be going to Thailand as a graduation gift for me and brother, I danced with joy and excitement (FEELS). I immediately got my laptop and searched for places to visit in Thailand.

Fast forward to April 25


9:00 am
We almost didn't catch our flight. We were late. Nothing unusual for the Reys. After receiving stares while we were running towards the gate, we learned that the flight was delayed for ten minutes since there was a plane arriving from...unfortunately, I can't remember. I immediately thought, what the hell, are you serious.  So what did we do? Took a picture. LOL


After three hours



"Dadi, picturan mo 'ko nakatalikod." "Okay na?"




Passing by some beautiful art 












3:30 pm
We finally arrived at the hotel after 40 minutes of travel from the airport! Traffic in Thailand was CRAZY. I guess that's why most people drive motorcycles instead. 






View from our room!

Since we were all tired we just rested in our room for a good two and a half hours. While they slept, I took advantage of the fast wifi in Thailand. LOL. Thank you Lord.

5:40 pm 


How pretty is that sidewalk?! 
We walked for a bit then found ourselves eating some street foods! I'm not talking about isaw, betamax, etc., type....I'm talking about FISH AND QUARTER OF CHICKEN ON STICK. (The thought of dipping some massive fish on stick into a jar of sauce makes me laugh L O L)






I am staring in to that picture and I'm thinking of all the ways I could get a hold of that spicy sauce.








Since my brother wanted to buy some parts for his motorcyle, we went to this town that's famous for it. But most of the stores were already closing and some were completely closed. Bummer.

9:10 pm

We ate at this place called Steak Please that was near from our hotel. The food was okay. A bit pricey though. Then, we went to 7-11 after! Because JUNK FOOD.




"Tapos na kami ni Dadi sa history ni Marcos 'di pa rin kayo tapos dyan? *laughs*"
LOL 




Thailand in 10 seconds:
1.   HOT
2.   Fast cars (those coming from the airport)
3.   Great street foods
4.   Beautifully architectured bridges
5.   Strategic mass transportation (buses)
6.   Temples everywhere
7.   Too many motorcycles
8.   Various junk foods (that I didn't even know exist)
9.   Lots of walking
10. HOT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.