-

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year

11:18 pm. Exactly 42 minutes before the new year starts. This year had a lot of ups and downs. I lost communication with some people but met new ones and from there blossomed new friendships. Let’s just say that this year was the time I learned so many lessons. If you’re reading this and you either belong to those two groups, I just want to say thank you. You made my life better. Really.

11:23 pm. We’re 37 minutes away from 2015. I must say I’m kind of excited. As cliche as it may sound, I have 365 chances of making every day a good one. This year I will be graduating. Speaking of, college is just six months away. I will be a new student again after 10 years. I’m scared. I really am. But I’m not yet there so I’m just going to seize every day that I have with my friends in high school. 

11:31 pm. 29 minutes left for this year. 2014, you’ve filled me with so many amazing moments. You’re one for the books. I have so much to say but I think this is enough. 2015, let’s do it. And as my best friend Ian wrote, “Thank you for all that has been made”.
YOU ARE AMAZING.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.