-

Saturday, August 1, 2015

,

Baler 2015 Photo Diary + Vlog


"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." 
- Isak Dinesen

Last June, our family went to Baler, Aurora for five days. We really had a great time here. Anyway, here's a photo diary and a vlog of our stay. Hope you enjoy! :)







"At the beach, every hour is happy hour."










Baler Church


House of Aurora Aragon Quezon, wife of former President Manuel L. Quezon






I am that wave from afar
The one you're anticipating for
And when you try to catch the current
I make you hope
I make you excited
Because when I reach the shore
I pull back






5:42 am. Woke up extra early to watch the beautiful sunrise.




             

Please watch in HD! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Talk

About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm Nicole, an 18 year-old catcher of dreams and seeker of adventures.